This article discusses an unspecified error occurred (766f6c756d652e63 3f1) mistakes which as a rule shows up during chkdsk order or on the screen while framework reboots. You can discover data about indication, causes and arrangements of this unknown blunder 766f6c756d652e63 3f1.
Indication of the vague blunder 766f6c756d652e63 3f1
The 766f6c756d652e63 3f1 blunder is probably going to appear during the execution of the circle check order as well as the framework booting measure.
Reasons for the unknown blunder 766f6c756d652e63 3f1
Cause behind the mistake is different from individuals. Somebody might get this mistake after a new programming establishment, while some client doesn’t. Normal motivations to the blunder are recorded beneath:
Misconfigured framework records causes vault blunders or defilement
Malignant programming harms or erases Windows records or chkdsk-related documents, like infection, spyware and adware.
Late framework changes, for example, establishment of specific applications which may not be viable with current working framework.
Hard drive disappointment because of circle crash, maturing or terrible areas.
Driver debasement or clashes
How to fix “A vague mistake happened (766f6c756d652e63 3f1)”?
This segment acquaints a few arrangements with assistance: you fix the mistake in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, and you can attempt these investigating tips to tackle the issue without any problem.
Arrangement 1: Check hard drive mistakes
In the event that you presume the issue is brought about by harmed hard drive, you can make it clear by really taking a look at hard drive mistakes. For instance, you can test hard plate wellbeing status, circle mistakes or terrible areas.
Stage 1: View hard drive
Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology is a component on hard drive to screen pointers of plate unwavering quality. You can see your hard drive’s S.M.A.R.T. information and see whether it has issues.
- Select the hard circle you need to test and snap “View S.M.A.R.T. Data” under Disk Menu.
- The spring up window shows hard circle information exhaustively. On the off chance that the Health Status is Caution, you should reinforce information quickly.
- Open Windows Explorer by double tapping the symbol Computer from the work area. Right-click the drive you need to check and pick Properties.
- Snap Tools tab and snap “Really look at now” under Error-checking.
- In the Check Disk Local Disk <disk name> window, select “Naturally fix document framework mistakes”. Then, at that point, click the Start button.
Assuming the drive you need to check is as of now being used or it is the framework drive, you will see a discourse box say “Windows can’t really look at the plate while it’s being used. Would you like to check for hard plate blunders next time you start your PC?” For this situation, click “Timetable circle check” button.
An Unspecified Error occurred 766f6c756d652e63 3f1