PXE is abbreviated as a pre-boot execution environment that has the boot sequences for the mis-configuration of your BIOS. It generally occurs on the hard drive of your boot device or the hard drive. We also know that the pre-e61 is a media test failure and you need to check the cable. It occurred before your computer started it shows some text in the black background. It most commonly causes problems in many the computer users. In this passage, we are all about how to fix the problems in the pxe-e61 media test failure check cable which had the test failure issues.
Steps involved with fixing the pre-e61 error code
- First of all, you need to change the boot order of your BIOS settings. This process is involved with the hard drive of your network. It forces the BIOS operating system which is installed in the local hard drive.
- After this process, you need to access the BIOS which help to detect the hard drive. The computer tries to boot the drive for the disconnection problems. The boot menu helps to make sure the boot drive order is on your screen. You also need to consider the HDD cables which are properly attached to it.
- Use the Rufus program to make the bootable USB device. It also needs help for that process. And double-check of the boot order is configured with the USB port or other different ports.
- Now, we also need to install the BIOS on your system and disable it on your PXE. And it was like the boot of your network or other ethernet connections.
- The solid connection is also the major role in the PXE boot or the network device for checking your network cable which is plugged within it. A solid connection is needed for better communication over the network.
- Finally, replace the cable and set the good believable cable based on your aspects.
With the help of these steps, we are getting better results for the pre-e61 errors. Make the proper boot services for your boot media by pressing the proper key.