Many people have been using the microsoft acpi compliant control method battery driver from Windows Vista onwards. This software is a critical driver for communicating your laptop’s battery with the Windows system. When you turn on your laptop, the battery will start charging and when you shut down your system, this software will stop charging. In order to keep yourself updated with the latest version of the driver, you should update it frequently. Well, in total, two conditions are indicated for the update, and these include:-
- The battery says “not charging,” which means it’s being prevented from being charged by something else. Make sure there aren’t any other things blocking the battery ports on your laptop.
- Keeping your battery driver up to date will allow you to receive the best experience possible when charging your laptop battery.
Well, we suggest you choose the update the driver automatically option. The steps for the same are as follows:
When you are looking forward to updating the drivers, the primary factor to keep in mind is that it can be done for free and with paid options as well.
- Download Driver easy on your system and install it.
- It’s recommended that you run a scan with Driver Easy to detect any problems. You can do this by clicking the ‘Scan Now’ button and following the on-screen instructions.
- There is an upcoming update to all the drivers on your system. To ensure that you don’t miss out on any features that might come in the update, please upgrade to the Pro version and then click Update All. If you’re looking for an easy way to update your list, you can also do it manually by clicking the ‘Update’ option.
- And now the best way to fix a problem with your PC is to restart it.
Within no time, the issue will be fixed and you will definitely be able to use your device!