Are you facing [pii_email_7002d6576790d4ead0d5] error Code . Lets See how to fix this error . Please Consult outlook Customer Care before applying this Fix.
Working on a platform like Outlook is great fun. It is the best application that helps users in managing the different Microsoft accessories successfully and that is the reason why it is known as the Personal Information Manager also. Whether it is about sending or receiving emails or you have to manage your data, Outlook simply performs everything for you. The Below Fix is Generic Outlook Error Fix not particular to this Fix . This may work or may not . Please Consult outlook Customer Care before applying this Fix.
Please try any one of the below methods to fix this error [pii_email_7002d6576790d4ead0d5]
- This error [pii_email_7002d6576790d4ead0d5] may occur if there is a memory deficiency on the computer, or if there is a problem with the installation. To resolve this issue, check that there are not excessive programs that are running that are exhausting memory resources. You may have to reinstall Outlook Mobile Manager.
- These error messages occur if there is a problem at the SMTP server that you are using to forward messages to your device. This error message does not indicate a problem with network connectivity, but it may indicate that the server is down or unreachable. The “error response” message is a 500 level error message. The actual HTTP 500 level error message that is received is included in the log entry with an extended error response string from the service. The extended error response is a delivery status notification error code, which is described in Request for Comments (RFC) 1893. The 500 level error and the delivery status notification error code in the log indicate where the problem occurs.
- This error [pii_email_7002d6576790d4ead0d5] may occur if there is a problem with the Outlook Mobile Manager installation. Another program such as a messaging program or anti-virus program may have prevented files for Outlook Mobile Manager from being installed correctly. To resolve this issue, shut down any extra programs, and then reinstall Outlook Mobile Manager.
- This error [pii_email_7002d6576790d4ead0d5] occurs if Outlook Mobile Manager was able to handle the error it found, and because no other faults or problems occurred, shut down continued normally. This is an informative error message. This error message may occur if another program is running. To resolve this issue, check for other programs that may be running when this error message occurs.
- This error message may occur if you have specified either a non-existent server or one that cannot be contacted. In addition, this message may occur if there is a typographical error in the server name. To resolve this issue, check the configuration information in the connector.
- This error message may occur if you entered incorrect information for the Mobile Information Server computer. In this case, Outlook Mobile Manager does not initialize correctly. If this error message occurs, restart Outlook Mobile Manager from the system tray, or use the menu option, and then verify that the configuration information for the Mobile Information Server computer is correct.
- This error message may occur if there is a problem with memory resource availability on the computer. To resolve this issue, shut down some programs, and then restart Outlook Mobile Manager. These error messages occur if computer resources have been depleted by a large number of programs that are running or if the computer does not release resources as they are closed. Shut down other unnecessary programs to free resources.
In this way you can fix the Outlook Error [pii_email_7002d6576790d4ead0d5] .
Note : This article is just for information purpose only . Please use this at your own risk . Please contact Microsoft Support before trying to fix this error